- Charging Elvie Pump
- Pump with Elvie app
Wearing and expressing with Elvie Pump
- Will Elvie Pump work with all cup sizes?
- What Breast Shield sizes are available and how will I know if they’ll fit?
- What positions can I use Elvie Pump in?
- Do I need a special bra to use Elvie Pump?
- What does Elvie Pump weigh?
- How quiet is Elvie Pump?
- Does Elvie Pump have disposable bags?
- Is expressing with Elvie Pump comfortable?
- What level of suction can I expect from Elvie Pump?
- What is the capacity of the bottles?
- How many modes and intensity settings does Elvie Pump have?
- Is Elvie Pump a closed system?
- Do I need to massage my breast before using Elvie Pump?
- Can I use Elvie Pump without the app?
- I’m a frontline healthcare worker - is there any guidance on sterilizing the hub?
Shipping, purchasing and returns
- Elvie Pump is out of stock, what can I do?
- Can I use FSA / HSA funds to purchase Elvie Pump?
- Is Elvie Pump covered by insurance in the US?
- I don't live in the US or the UK. When will I be able to purchase Elvie Pump?
- If I purchase a single and change my mind, can I purchase another single to turn the pump into a double?
- Can I purchase spare parts (bottles etc.)?
- Can I return my Elvie Pump if I change my mind?
- How do I track my shipment?
- Can I cancel my order before it arrives?
- Which countries do you ship to?
- Who can use Elvie Pump
Can more than one person use Elvie Pump?
No, Elvie Pump is a single-user product.