Milk is leaking from Elvie Catch
Elvie Catch is designed to keep you leak-free - if you are experiencing a leak, please try the steps below:
- Ensure the Cup and Skirt are fully dry before assembly. Tapping the Skirt against a hard surface can help dislodge any water droplets in the groove of the Skirt
- Push the Cup into the groove of the Skirt and push it into place all the way around
- When placing Elvie Catch in your bra, make sure that the Skirt is not tucked under the band of your bra, to avoid the Skirt being peeled away from the Cup during use
- Make sure your bra is holding Elvie Catch close to your breast: there should be no gaps between your breast and the back of the product
- Be sure to check your milk level regularly, to make sure it doesn’t overfill. Don’t allow the milk level to surpass the bottom of the Nipple Hole.
If you have tried the above steps and are still experiencing leaking, please reach out to our Customer Care team who will be happy to help.