Before Using Elvie Stride
- Can I use Elvie Stride while I’m pregnant?
- Can I use Elvie Stride if I have an implanted device?
- Can more than one person use Elvie Stride?
- How do I download the free Pump with Elvie app?
- How do I clean and sanitize Elvie Stride?
- How do I assemble Elvie Stride?
- How do I charge Elvie Stride?
- How long does it take to charge Elvie Stride and how long does the charge last?
- What level of suction can I expect from Elvie Stride?
- Will expressing with Elvie Stride be comfortable?
- How do I take Elvie Stride apart?
- Which Breast Shield sizes are available for Elvie Stride and how will I know if they’ll fit?
- How do I know which Breast Shield size to use with Elvie Stride?
- How do I put Elvie Stride on my breast and align my nipple correctly?
- Do I need a special bra to use Elvie Stride?
- Will Elvie Stride need firmware upgrades?
- How many modes and intensity settings does Elvie Stride have?
- Does milk pass through Elvie Stride’s Tubes?
Using Elvie Stride to Express
- How do I put Elvie Stride on?
- How do I express with Elvie Stride?
- How do I pump on one side with Elvie Stride?
- Which intensity setting should I use?
- Do I need to massage my breast before using my Elvie Stride?
- How do I know which mode my Elvie Stride is in?
- How do I change the intensity settings of my Elvie Stride?
- What should I do if I fill a Cup with milk during a session?
- What positions can I use my Elvie Stride in?
- How much milk can a Cup hold?
- How do I finish a pumping session?
- How should I store my breast milk?
- How often do I need to clean and sanitize Elvie Stride?
- How should I store Elvie Stride between sessions?
- Using Elvie Stride with the App
- Product Information
- Elvie Stride Plus
- Milk is leaking from my Elvie Stride, what do I do?
- How do I re-attach a Tube into a Cap?
- What do the alert and warning lights on my Elvie Stride mean?
- I think my Cup Front or Breast Shield is bent or warped, what do I do?
- I’ve lost the manual for my Elvie Stride, can I get a new one?
- My Elvie Stride is heating up while I’m using it, what do I do?
- How do I perform a factory reset on my Elvie Stride?
- Legal and warranty information
Does milk pass through Elvie Stride’s Tubes?
No, the tubes should never have milk in them.
If milk gets into the Tubes it can damage the Hub and cause mould.
To stop milk getting into the tubes, always:
Check that the Diaphragm is correctly fitted to the Breast Shield
Check that the Cup Front and Breast Shield are aligned using the markers before you push them together
If you ever do see milk in the tubes, you should contact our Customer Care Team.