How do I charge Elvie Stride?
Keeping your pump’s battery topped up will mean that it’s always ready to go when you need it.
When you’re charging your pump, you should only use the Charging Cable provided in the box.
To charge your pump:
- Connect the Charging Cable to a USB power source. It is best paired with a charging adapter of maximum output 5 V / 2.1 A or 10 W
- Plug the Charging Cable into the Hub
- Leave the Hub to charge
While you’re charging your pump, please keep in mind that:
- It takes approximately two hours to fully charge depending on your charging set up
- A full charge last for approximately five 30 minute pumping sessions
- It will not switch on when it’s charging
- A red light means low charge and green means fully charged. Amber means your pump is charging
If you want to check how much charge is left, press the Mode button when the pump is switched off or charging.
The Intensity Lights will show you how much charge is left. Each light indicates 10% charge. For example, five lights means that the pump has 50% charge.
Before you use your pump, we recommend closing the Charging Port. This will make the Hub as discreet as possible.